The EMSIPS Teleshop is the best way to do maintenance on the move!
Finally a shop that you can take to your job site and a solution to working in Canadian winters!
An 11 ft moving height makes it easy for transporting, but the Telescopic capability allows for the building to raise to 16 ft. Teleshop raises from 11 ft to 16 ft in 2 minutes.
Designed on skids so you can drop it on any level location and get to work.
A Standard Teleshop Size is 18′ x 48′ but we can customize size to fit your needs. Available with up to 16 ft door clearance, up to 60′ long. Standard construction on Heavy I beam Frame (w12x26)
The video below shows how quick and easy setting up and taking down our teleshops are.
The video below takes a brief look at the shop in use.
Door in Overhead Door
Optional Slide Out
The Standard Teleshop Includes:
- Door recovering heating
- 3 -5Kw heaters with separate thermostats and breakers
- In Floor Heating with 15 KW boiler
- 200 AMP service with Ext Connection
- Electric Overhead door
- Man Door in 12×14 Overhead Door for easy access
- Steel Man door
- T-3 Lighting
- Outside Lighting
- Gear/Electric Lift System
- Welder Plug
- Steel Plate Floor Epoxy Painted
- Safety Stands
- Pickup Hooks
Options can include:
- Floor Slope
- Floor Center Trough
- Floor Drain with Heated Drain Line to Exterior
- Custom Electrical – on request
- Door at Each End for Drive Through
Now building 18′ x 65′ Wash Shop with 8′ x 32′ ft slide out!